1/09/2009

old confession .

man ; i've dreaded this moment - confessing to her ALL dhet i feel & i've felt for her . thinkinq if i do ; i'm getting to close to allow rejection once more ; thinkinq she'll break wht's left of my heart - dhet of which i want to trust her with . but i no lonqer care ; she deserves to know how i think of her everyday - fein'n to be by her side to wipe away her tears when she cryy . - to bless the smile her mouth/lips perfects - jzt to have her attention even if it's jzt a liddle of it . she deserves every word dhet proceeds . - when her status hit " taken " ; it hurt ; but when the tatto came & wifeyy title - i couldn't take itt . she was tell'n me it was nothinq serious ; they fought & argue'd eveyday - but actions show'd more ; titles were moree . so i came with the tryna be happy for her ; wishing them the best of luck when in reality my heart was/is mourning for her lovee . she tells me " if it's meant to be ; then it will " but i jzt don't feel itt . her qirl is mastering her heart & her love when i'm window shopping - wanting so bad to jzt be theree but this remains at a wish factor because physically - i can't be hers when emotionally - i'm ready to capture her heart & provoke happiness with a title of us . so how can she tell me it'll be if it's meant when she is your present & the future isn't promised ? . this is how i feel limited - i still doubt if anything will change ; & i no longer blame her for dhet b/c she tried & i can only thank her for dhet . iff i never get a chance ; can yu tell her how i love everything about her ; the way her voice remains at the same tone when she's mad at me jzt as when we're vibing - how when she sleeps ; i can hear breathing perfectlyy & it's musiq to my ears . & how if she's happy then i'm forced to be happy for her b/c dhet's wht really matters & how my " jzt liking her alot " has progressed to love . i've been scared to tell her this b/c i feel like it's over rated & she's been toll it many times & later she's hurt & heartbroken . instead of " i love yu " - i'd rather yu tell her ; my soul is committed to her & i'm here when she's ready . until ; i'll continue to equip myself jzt for her ; jzt for our future .

3 comments:

Ki said...

This made me sad =[
I haven't been in this predicament exactly as you stated it, but I know how it feels to want someone so freaking bad & they just not seein it...But if things go bad w/ her girl (it seems like its bound to happen) hopefully that'll wake her up. She'll be like "Yo. She's really feelin me on some serious stuff. She's what's good for me, we do have a future." I'm usually not one for patience...but I'm growing up and learning that sht's not gonna happen right when I want it to. So you waiting on her could be a good thing. Maybe all she needs is time...

I wish the best of luck to you though. I hope everything goes well though. Stay up =)

Naomie said...

aww. real talk if i were you i'd tell her how i feel & leave it at that. with time she might realize that you're the one for her

anyways i wish you the best**

JWORK LIMITED said...

Dope shit and your keeping real homeboy

Post a Comment