12/22/2008

preferences .

first & far most , i usually don't associate w. guys longer then 10 minutes ; phone wise , face to face wise , etc .

but unfortunately , that changed yesterday . i was having this conversation with this guy, jzt bechus he's madd cool and wht not . i mean , & it wasn't like one of those " man he's bugging me " type conversations, he is madd intelligent so it was pretty interesting . to the main point here tho, like we started discussing females & their preference mainly . most females , i did say most think the ideal type is the light - skinned , long haired , name brand wearing type , like the ones who are jzt the epitome of " sexy " , guys & " studs " since i'm including homosexual & bisexual women preference mostly too . so like, it got to that & the topic of most " gorgeous " women wouldn't give the one's outside of that " ideal person " the time of day . so like the guy & i are cuties , not like sexy and so on but we have personalities to die for , not all name brand shxt but not cheap shxt neither, but most girls would kind of look over us bechus the simple fact of we're not tip top " sexy " . i mean , we can pull those females , but only like after they've talked to us some & fell for our personality outside of their generalized looks .

this was random , but it " faced " my point . looks shouldn't dominate , although of course it still should be considered . like i wouldn't date an unattractive person simply bechus they have a nice personality bechus if i'm not attracted , wht's the use ?

5 comments:

Nellz said...

HMM I FEEL YOU I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY LOOKS DONT MATTER...SMHH IT REALLY DOES I BELIEVE THAT IS TE 1ST STEP TO BEING ATTRACTED TO SOMEBODY IF U ARE SEEIN THEM FROM JUST A VIEW 1S...THEN AFTER U CAN FIND OUT IF THEY ARE AN ASSHOLE OR NOT..CASE CLOSED..HEHE NICE POST AND I LIKE THE BLOG PAGE WITH THE NICE COLORS...XOXO

ill;kinda said...

I wouldn't generalize & say most, but yes you're right a lot of females are all about the looks, but when they get in the relationship they realize that looks isn't going to make that person everything .

Idk,
I don't really like light skinned dudes. I like 'em chocolate. lol

there is hope for everyone

Anonymous said...

I fucks with ya!!!

I love me some dark chocolate!!!!:)

Adina Renée. said...

you're right about most, but speaking for myself, i only talk to dark skinned dudes, i won't even take a second look at a light skinned nigga. that's just me tho, but anyways, most women do go for the 'pretty boys' which can go wrong in the end.

Social Disaster said...

Yea I think physical attraction is important. We all have our own set preferences so I don't see it as being descriminitory.

Post a Comment